2 rue Ancelle
Dov Milsztajn joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats’s Tax Department in July 2013.
Dov assists clients in a wide range of tax disputes regarding mainly corporate and income taxation. Dov is also specialized in litigations implying constitutional rights, the European Union law and the European Convention on Human Rights.
- Lecturer at Sorbonne Law School for the Post-Graduate Degree in Business and Tax Law (2017)
- Lecturer at Sorbonne Law School in Business Tax law (2011-2017)
- Secrétaire de la Conférence du Barreau des Hauts-de-Seine (2016)
- LLM in International Taxation, New York University, USA (2018)
- Post-Graduate Degree (Master 2) in Business and Tax Law, Sorbonne Law School / HEC (2011)
- Bar Admission (Hauts-de-Seine, France)
- The European Union Court of Justice considers that the 3% additional tax to the corporate income tax is contrary to the Parent-Subsidiary Directive, co-author – Option Finance 2017-22 (30/05/2017)
- The 3% additional tax to the corporate income tax on distributed amounts: what’s next?, co-author - Feuillet Rapide Fiscal Social 33/16, Editions Francis Lefebvre (7 July 2016)
- Principle of equality in the tax field: one principle for several litigation proceedings – La Revue de l’Avocat Conseil d’Entreprises n°133 (28/09/2015)
- What can a French company do with a tax erroneously levied by a foreign State?, co-author – Feuillet Rapide Fiscal Social 23/15, Editions Francis Lefebvre (07/05/2015)
- A tax group composed of French sister companies having a common parent company located in the European Union: what about outside the European Union ?, co-author – Feuillet Rapide Fiscal Social 41/14, Editions Francis Lefebvre (19/09/2014)