174 rue de Créqui
69 422 Lyon
Elvire Mazet is an associate within the Competition and Distribution Department of CMS Francis Lefebvre Lyon Avocats.
Elvire acts as an advisor and is involved in litigation, specifically in relation to issues of competition, distribution and consumer law, for French and foreign medium-sized firms and groups.
She assists clients in their dealings with the competition authorities and the courts on all these matters, and advises them on their projects.
- Manager in the Economic Law Department of Fidal in Lyon (2008–2016)
- Trainee lawyer in the Economic Law Department of Simmons & Simmons (Germany) and Requet Chabanel (2007)
- DAAD International Lawyers Programme - Germany (2006–2007)
- EM Lyon (Management School) – Master’s Degree (2005–2006) - Placement with Ernst & Young (9 months)
- Master 2 (post-graduate research degree) - Business Law – Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3 (2004) (post-graduate diploma in German Law)
- Member of the CDAF