2 rue Ancelle
Emmanuelle Féna-Lagueny deals with direct taxation within the Tax Doctrine Department. Working closely with the firm’s lawyers specialising in this field, she monitors and analyses developments in tax law to formulate practical advice.
Emmanuelle participates in drafting clients' press releases and publishes articles in the press. She joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 1991.
- Institute of Political Studies (IEP), Paris (1988)
- Master's degree in Business Law, University of Paris I - Panthéon-Sorbonne (1990)
- Specialist in Tax Law and Customs Law
- ACE (French Association of Corporate Legal Advisors)
- Member of the Hauts-de-Seine Bar Council (2010-2013)
- Former Chair of ACE Ile-de-France (April 2009-April 2013)
- Member of IACF (French Institute of Tax Lawyers) Member of the Tax Committee of ACE
- Mémento Intégration fiscale - Mémento Groupe de sociétés - Editions Francis Lefebvre, co-author
- Various articles: Feuillets rapides, Option finance, Droit et Patrimoine, Revue de l’ACE