2 rue Ancelle
Florence joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in January 2018.
Florence assists investors as well as developers in the context of development projects in all their components of real estate law and public law, such as land control (expropriation, occupation of the public domain), contractual arrangements (partnerships), monitoring of development procedures, integration of environmental constraints (impact study, public inquiry) or obtaining prior administrative authorizations (construction licence, environmental authorizations).
She also has litigation practice in public law (contracts, administrative authorizations, liability) allowing her to have a global vision of the administrative procedures and risk management that are inherent to them.
- Herbert Smith Freehills, Paris (2005-2017)
- Lefèvre Pelletier et Associés, Paris (2001-2005)
- Postgraduate (DEA) Internal Public Law, Paris II - Panthéon Assas University
- Postgraduate (DESS) Planning and construction law, Paris XII University
- Member of Hauts-de-Seine Bar Council since 2018
- Member of Paris Bar Council (2001-2017)
- “Change of use of the building” main author of the collective work about the change of use and the different implications for real estate operators - Collection: Lamy Ax Droit, Editions Lamy (March 2011)
- “Legal and tax guide for real estate”: overview of all the legal and tax rules that may apply to the completion of a real estate transaction in France, co-author of urban planning law chapter