2 rue Ancelle
Florence Duprat-Cerri is a Counsel in the Employment Law Department. Her practice focuses on providing hands-on assistance with the day-to-day management of social protection matters and defending her corporate clients in court in disputes regarding retirement, pensions and adjustment of social security contributions, and delivering training in supplementary social protection and employee savings.
Florence joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2006.
- Lecturer on the Master's in Corporate Social Protection Law course, University of Paris I - Panthéon-Sorbonne, (2013-present)
- Fromont Briens law firm (1999-2006)
- Lecturer in European tax law, University of Paris I - Panthéon-Sorbonne (1999-2001)
- Post-graduate degree (DESS) European and Competition Law, University of Paris I - Panthéon-Sorbonne (1997)
- Member of the Benefit Plans Club, created by JP Morgan, Hewitt & Interepargne, which includes the largest French companies (2003-2005)
- Member of the Sorbonne’s European Lawyers' Association (1997-1999)
- L’épargne retraite des salariés - Editions Argus de l’assurance (May 2005)
- Rémunérations complémentaires - Editions Lamy (2000)
- La fiscalité de l'assurance vie, co-author - Cahier pratique n°39, L'argus (June 1999)
- Clauses de désignation et droit communautaire : une validation sous contrôle - Jurisprudence sociale Lamy n°47 (December 1997)