2 rue Ancelle
Florian Baron joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2016.
Florian specialises in direct taxation; working mainly in the field of corporate tax, tax on national and international restructuring projects, personal tax, real estate and financial-transaction tax, both in advisory and litigation matters.
- CAPA (post-graduate legal qualification required to practise as a solicitor or barrister in France) (2016)
- Specialised Master in Law and International Management, HEC Paris (2015)
- Post-graduate degree in Tax Law, University of Paris II - Panthéon-Assas, Valedictorian (2014)
- Member of IFA (International Fiscal Association)
- Bar Admission (Hauts-de-Seine, France)