2 rue Ancelle
François Lacroix joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 1980. He became a partner in 1998. François specialises in corporate direct taxation and deals more specifically with restructurings and mergers & acquisitions, as well as property and finance taxation.
- Former lecturer, University OF Paris IX - Paris-Dauphine
- Post-graduate degree (DESS) in Applied Taxation, University of Paris V - René-Descartes (1979)
- Member of IACF (French Institute of Tax Lawyers)
- Member of ACE (French Association of Corporate Legal Advisors)
- Collaboration in "The new financial tools", co-author - Editions Francis Lefebvre (1990)
- International guide to advance ruling, co-author - IBFD (1997)