2 rue Ancelle
François Tenailleau is a partner in the Public Law Department where he leads the Infrastructure practice. He practices public business law, with a particular focus on the following areas: public contracts (including public procurement contracts, concessions, public-private partnerships, agreements relating to the occupancy of the public domain, complex contractual arrangements) as well as other public law matters: urban planning, environment, financing of public entities, public institutions and state aid.
For almost 20 years, he has been advising and defending his clients, which include actors in all economic sectors and construction companies, financial institutions and infrastructure funds, as well as public sector entities.
- Lecturer on the Master's degree course in public business law at the University of Paris I - Panthéon-Sorbonne
- Post-graduate degree (DESS) in Public Law, specialising in Urban Planning & Public Works, University of Paris I - Panthéon-Sorbonne (1996)
- Institute of Public Business Law, University Paris XI - Paris-Sud (1998)
- Member of CEF-O-PPP (French Centre for Expertise and Observation of Public-Private Partnerships)
- Member of the Legal Globalization Public Contracts Network
- Member of group of experts responsible for drafting the French Public Procurement Code
François Tenailleau is the author of several contributions to the Jurisclasseur (Lexis Nexis Editions), including recently a paper on global public procurement contracts (January 2018).
He also regularly publishes in legal and professional journals, example :
- L'opérance des moyens soulevés devant le juge du référé précontractuel, co-author - Revue Contrats publics (june 2017)
- Contentieux de la passation des contrats de la commande publique, co-author - Le Moniteur des travaux publics (24 et 31/03/2017)
- La loi « Sapin 2 », quelles nouveautés en matière de contrats publics ? - Lexbase, (15/12/2016)
- PPP du stade de Bordeaux, une censure qui préserve l’avenir - Le Moniteur des travaux publics (10/06/2016)
- La recompositions du paysage des concessions, co-author - JCPA (21/03/2016)
- Les contrats globaux après l'ordonnance du 23 juillet 2015 relatives aux marchés publics - Revue de droit immobilier (01/01/2016)
- The new legal context of challenges to tender procedures tainted with illegality in France, Who's who Legal France 2015
- Le fonds de commerce exploité sur le domaine public : un malentendu persistant ?, co-athor - Lexbase (11/12/2014)
- Les contrats de partenariat : 10 ans de jurisprudence, co-author - JCP Administrations et collectivités territoriales(22/09/2014)
- Délit de favoritisme : quelles sont les personnes visées ?, co-author - Contrats publics (CP-ACCP) (january 2014)