2 rue Ancelle
Frédéric is a partner at CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats specialising in direct taxes. He handles all aspects of company taxation. Frederic has developed specific expertise in reorganisations, tax consolidation and, more generally, in corporate taxation of French and international groups. He usually advises companies in (i) the implementation and management of their tax policies, (ii) their relationships with the tax authorities (either for tax ruling requests or during tax audits), and (iii) tax litigation. He also has a detailed knowledge of tax issues in the property sector. He regularly assists various property stakeholders, including key French REITs.
Frédéric has been with CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats since 1999. He worked at the New York office from June 1999 to September 2000 and became a partner in 2015.
- HEC Business School, Paris (1997)
- CAPA (post-graduate legal qualification required to practise as a solicitor or barrister in France), Paris (1998)
- Post-graduate degree (DESS) in Business Law and Taxation, University of Paris II - Panthéon-Assas (1998)
- Member of IACF (French Institute of Tax Lawyers)
- LBO/Capital transmission, Dossiers Pratiques collection (2° édition 2013) - Editions Francis Lefebvre, co-author
- Participation in the book "The Taxation of Space Commerce", by William Lee Andrews III, Kluwer Law International: Chapter 11, "Space taxation in France" (2001)