2 rue Ancelle
Lawyer in the Dispute resolution department of CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats since 2016.
He mainly works in national and international disputes relating to Commercial litigation: contracts; disputes arising during performance or upon termination of contractual relationships; unfair competition; emergency procedures ; guarantees; professional liability claims and Arbitration.
- Bar School Diploma – Legal Practice (2015-2016)
- Master in Economic law, Litigation and Arbitration, Sciences Po. Paris Law School (2012-2014)
- Bachelor’s Degree, Sciences Po. Paris (2009-2012)
- Master of Modern Litterature, University of Caen (2017)
- Bar Admission (Hauts-de-Seine, France)