2 rue Ancelle
Geoffrey joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2018 as Counsel in charge of project finance.
He has developed a recognized expertise in financing in the infrastructure and energy sectors (greenfield or brownfield projects, PPP/PFI, acquisition financing, refinancing, privatization ...) as well as a solid experience. of bank financing (corporate / investment grade facilities, acquisition finance, leveraged finance, real estate finance, etc.).
He advises industrial sponsors and investment funds as well as lenders or institutional lenders. He works closely with the firm's specialized teams in public law, energy law, environmental law and corporate law.
- Counsel, Freshfields Bruckaus Deringer (2014-2018)
- Counsel, Allen & Overy LLP (2001-2014)
- Master 2 (Diplôme d'Etudes Supérieures Spécialisées) in Banking and Finance Law, University of Lyon III (1996)
- Master 2 (Diplôme d'Etudes Approfondies) in Contract Law, University of Montpellier I (1995)
- Bar Admission (Paris, France)