2 rue Ancelle
Guillaume joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2018. His practice covers all aspect of European and national competition law (cartels, abuse of dominant position, merger control and state aid).
Before joining CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats, Guillaume was associate in the Antitrust & Competition team of Willkie Farr & Gallagher in Paris.
- Associate, Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP (2015-2018)
- CAPA (admission to practice law), HEDAC (2015)
- Master 2 in Comparative Law, University Paris II Panthéon-Assas (2013)
- Member of AFEC (French Association of Competition Research)
- Bar Admission (Paris, France)