2 rue Ancelle
Guillaume Viardot deals with VAT matters, other indirect taxes and salary taxes, in all business sectors, for private companies as well as for non-profit organisations and public entities, supporting them with operations in France, within and outside the European Union, assisting them in their dealings with the French tax authorities (tax audits and individual or collective rulings) and representing them before national and European jurisdictions (the European Court of Justice, the European Court of Human Rights).
His practice focuses mainly on litigation.
Guillaume joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in January 2009.
- Lecturer on VAT and salary taxes in holding companies at the University of Orléans and at the University Paris Dauphine (Master 221)
- Lecturer on courses entitled "VAT management" and "VAT and salary taxes in holding companies", offered in partnership with the University of Paris Dauphine and Francis Lefebvre Formation (vocational training institute), as part of a university degree in Business and Group Taxation
- Lecturer on intra-community VAT on the Master's course (DJCE) at the University of Caen
- CAPA (post-graduate legal qualification required to practise as a solicitor or barrister in France), EFB Bar School, Paris (2007)
- Post-graduate degree in Mergers & Acquisitions and Financing, University of Evry Val d’Essonne - Paris-Saclay (2007)
- Post-graduate degree in Tax, Corporate Law, Business Consultancy and Management, INSEEC Business School, Paris (2007)
- Post graduate degree in Company Law and Taxation, University of Orléans (2006)
- Preuve des livraisons intracommunautaires de biens : vers plus d'objectivité ? - co-author, Editions Francis Lefebvre, Feuillet Rapide (March 2015)
- Plus rapide, plus efficace : le futur mécanisme de lutte contre la fraude à la TVA - author, Editions Francis Lefebvre, Feuillet Rapide (October 2012)
- Numéros d’identification à la TVA : attention danger - co-author, Option finances (July 2011)