174 rue de Créqui
69 422 Lyon
Hana Hassoumi has been an associate within the Employment Law Department of CMS Francis Lefebvre Lyon Avocats since 2010.
Hana acts as an advisor and is involved in labour law, criminal labour law and social welfare law litigation.
She advises companies on the legal aspects of individual and collective labour relations, as well as social welfare, on a daily basis.
She has a wealth of experience in the field of restructuring (job-saving schemes, mergers, demergers, renegotiation of working time, etc.), personnel representation and the management of labour relations: day-to-day assistance for numerous companies and organisations in this area, various disputes (obstructing the functioning of the works committee, discrimination, etc.), establishing agreements, regular training (employment news, collective negotiation, etc.).
She specifically advises international groups in the metals and pharmaceutical industries, as well as the hospitality sector.
A lawyer for 7 years, she joined the firm in 2010.
- Certificate of Aptitude for the Profession of Lawyer (2010)
- Master 2 - Corporate Law and Labour Relations (2007)
- Master 1 - Employment Law - Institut d’Etude du Travail de Lyon, Université Lyon 2 (2006)
- Law Degree - Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3 (2005)
- Le traitement social des réductions tarifaires accordées aux salariés - Semaine Sociale Lamy (30/11/2015)
- Harcèlement moral infondé et immunité du dénonciateur - Revue Décideurs Stratégie Finance Droit (June 2012)