2 rue Ancelle
Hugo is specialized in international taxation, he mainly practices in the area of Transfer Pricing. His experience includes tax audit assistance, preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation, restructurings and planning of Transfer Pricing policies, and financial transactions.
Through various jobs in which he contributed to, Hugo has gained a practical experience in the financial sector, and more specificially in banking, asset management fields.
Hugo joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2019. Prior practising at CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats, he spent almost 4 years at EY Société d’Avocats.
- Lawyer, CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats (2019)
- Lawyer, EY Société d’Avocats (2015-2018)
- Master II International Coporate Taxation and Operations (OFIS) of the University Paris I Panthéon – Sorbonne (2015)
- CAPA, Paris Bar School (post-graduate legal qualification required to practise as a lawyer in France) (2017)
- Member of the Hauts-de-Seine Bar