2 rue Ancelle
Hugo Winckler joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2017. Before joining CMS, Hugo worked for Eiger Lawfirm in Taiwan, King Wood & Mallesons in Bénin and at various China Desks of French law firms. He specializes in assisting Chinese investors with their investments in France (Merger, Acquisitions, JV, Partnership Agreements), and conversely, he consults for French companies investing into the Greater China Area.
Hugo Winckler is a member of the Hauts-de-Seine Bar and holds a LLM in International Business laws (Paris II University) a Master of Arts in Chinese Studies (Paris VII University) and a Master in Business Administration (National Taiwan Normal University).
- Desk Chine - Cabinet DS Avocats
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, National Taiwan Normal University (NTNU) (2013)
- Master LLCE Chinois, Paris VII (2012)
- Master en « droit des relations économiques internationales », University Paris II – Panthéon Assas (2010)
- The limits of anti-corruption in China, in The Changing face of Corruption in Asia Pacific, co-auteur (01/05/2017)
- Using the Dizi Gui to break away from a deteriorated business environment - A case study - Asian Journal Of Business Ethics, 2014, volume 3, Issue 2, pp. 111-125
- Le pouvoir judiciaire chinois et l'espace public évènementiel", Droit et société, n° 86/2014-1, p.175-197
- International Procurement in Taiwan, in International Public Procurement, co-auteur - Center for International Legal Studies (CILS), Walter Kluwer(Mai 2015)