2 rue Ancelle
Isabelle Prodhomme is a lawyer (counsel) within the Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions Department of CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats. Her practice encompasses private M&A including LBO transactions and joint-ventures. She has extensive experience in handling complex international or domestic projects for clients from a variety of different sectors. She joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2003.
- Coudert Brothers, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (1995-1996)
- Coudert Frères, Paris (1997-2003)
- Post-graduate degree (DEA) in Business Law, University of Paris II - Panthéon-Assas (1994)
- Post-graduate diploma from the Institute of Business Law, University of Paris II - Panthéon-Assas (1993)
- Le Guide du Dirigeant - Option Finance (2010)
- Various articles in specialist reviews - Option Finance et Droit, Patrimoine (2003-2004)