2 rue Ancelle
Jean-Fabrice Brun is a partner and co-directs the Litigation and Arbitration Department of CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats, which he joined in 2004. He became partner in January 2016.
Jean-Fabrice assists his clients before the national civil, commercial, financial and criminal courts. He is also involved in domestic and international arbitration. He advises his clients in the pre-litigation handling of their disputes. He has strong experience in company law litigation, criminal tax and business criminal litigation, financial litigation and contractual and civil liability litigation.
- ESSEC business school, Cergy-Pontoise (2004)
- Post-graduate degree (DESS, DJCE) in Business Law, University of Paris II (2001)
- I.D.A. Faculty of Business Law, University of Paris II (2000)
- Master's degree in Business Law, University of Paris II (2000)
- Undergraduate degree in Law, University of Paris II (1999)
- Member of ACE (French Association of Corporate Legal Advisors)
- Applicabilité des clauses d’agrément dans le cadre de fusions : la clarté s’impose, Capital Finance, 11/07/2011