2 rue Ancelle
Johann Roc’h is a Partner in international taxation. He advises clients on all tax issues related to mergers and acquisitions, intragroup reorganizations, real estate investments and financial products, usually on transactions with a cross-border dimension. In this context, he assists multinational groups, investments funds and financial institutions.
He also represents clients in their interactions with the French tax authorities, especially during tax audits, and also in connection with tax disputes and tax litigations before French courts.
Johann joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2006 and became Partner in 2017.
- Ernst & Young (2000-2006)
- Master's degree in Business Law, University of Rennes (1997)
- Post-graduate degree (DESS/DJCE) in Corporate Law and Taxation, University of Rennes (1998)
- Certificate of specialisation in Corporate Law
- Admitted to the Bar (2000)
- Member of AFIC (French Private Equity Investors Association)
- Member of CEFEP (Centre for the Study of Corporate Taxation in Paris)
- Obligation de déclaration des schémas d'optimisation fiscale : le législateur toujours à l'ouvrage - La Lettre des Fusions-Acquisitions et du Private Equity, Option Finance (08/12/2014)
- Gestion fiscale des incorporels - La Lettre des Fusions-Acquisitions et du Private Equity, Option Finance (13/10/2014)
- Obligation de déclaration des schémas d'optimisation fiscale : le législateur toujours à l'ouvrage - La Lettre des Fusions-Acquisitions et du Private-Equity, Option Finance (24/06/2013)
- LBO/Capital transmission, co-author - Dossiers Pratiques collection (2° Edition 2013) - Editions Francis Lefebvre
- Guide LBO, Dossiers Pratiques collection, co-author - Editions Francis Lefebvre (2012)
- Basic tax planning for private equity funds and hedge funds, Tax Management International Forum
- Any opportunity in terms of international real estate vehicle? - Option Finance
- Foreign investment funds and WHT in France: Commission to confirm discrimination - Option Finance