174 rue de Créqui
69 422 Lyon
Julie Chatelain is an associate within the Corporate / Mergers & Acquisitions Department of CMS Francis Lefebvre Lyon Avocats. Her work focuses primarily on corporate law, mergers & acquisitions transactions, including LBO operations, group restructuring operations, the implementation of joint ventures and project operations (conducting legal audits for acquisitions and sales, advice on the implementation of project companies and the negotiation of shareholder agreements).
She works with national and international clients in the industrial, service, real estate, high-tech and life sciences sectors (pharmaceutical laboratories, medical devices, chemicals, etc.).
A lawyer since 2000, Julie Chatelain joined the firm in 2013. At the beginning of her career, she worked for a law firm in the United States..
- CMS Francis Lefebvre Lyon Avocats (since 2013)
- Mdl - Lyon (2007–2013)
- Lecturer in corporate law at the IAE (Institute of Business Administration), Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3, for Master 1 and Master 2 “ MAE - General Management” Degrees (since 2012)
- Landwell & Associés – Lyon (2003–2006)
- Cabinet TAJ – Lyon (2002)
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan – Los Angeles (USA) (2001)
- Bar exam (CAPA) Lyon (2000)
- DESS in Business and Tax Law (French degree in advanced specialized studiesFrench degree in advanced specialized studiesFrench degree in advanced specialized studies), Université Lyon III
- Corporate Jurist Diploma (DJCE), Université Lyon III
- Master’s degree (Magistère) in tax law, business law and accounting, Université Lyon III
- Lyon Bar Association, since 2000