2 rue Ancelle
Justine Vasse joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2015, after a first professional experience in Total, refinery of Normandie.
Justine work on employment law, advisory and litigation activity, on individual work relations, in particular: drafting employment ,contracts, managing workplace health issues, working time, implementation dismissal procedure (for personal and economic reasons), negotiation and preparation of settlement agreements.
She also works on collective relations including issues related to managing employee representative organisation, workplace elections, the preparation of collective bargaining agreements, employee savings plan…
- Legal Adviser, Total - Refinery of Normandie (2011-2013)
- Bar School entrance exam in Paris (2015)
- Advanced Master of Law in business and Corporate Law and the postgraduate Diploma of Corporate Legal Adviser – University of Caen – Rank first
- LLB and LLM business and Corporate Law program, University of Evry – Rank first
- Bar Admission, Paris, France (2016)
- At which level a trade union designate a trade Union representative? - co-author – Les Echos Business (29/06/2016)