2 rue Ancelle
Laura joined the Litigation and Arbitration department of CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2016.
She mainly works in national and international disputes relating to : Company law: disputes between shareholders; legal dissolution of companies; directors' liability; General business law: contractual matters, disputes arising during performance or upon termination of contractual relationships; unfair competition; emergency procedures ; directors’ dismissals; guarantees; professional liability claims; real estate law.
- Bar School Diploma – Legal Practice (2015)
- Certificate in International Business Law, University of California, Irvine (2014)
- Masters in International and European Litigation and Arbitration, University of Paris X (2013)
- Masters in General Private Law, University of Paris X (2012)
- University Diploma – Bilingual legal adviser (2011)
- Bachelor’s Degree in French law – Common law studies option
- Member and Secretary of the law clinic of the University of Paris X
- Bar Admission (Hauts-de-Seine, France
- A claim rejected as inadmissible does not interrupt the limitation period, published in English