2 rue Ancelle
Laure-Hélène joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2018.
She works in the Tax department, with particular focus on counsel and litigation about Territorial Economic Contribution (Corporate Property Tax (CFE) and Company Value Added Contributions (CVAE)), Property tax on buildings and unbuilt land, Tax on offices, commercial premises and warehouses in Ile-de-France, Housing tax for corporate and individual taxpayers, Tax on commercial areas (Tascom) etc.
- CAPA (post-graduate legal qualification required to practise as barrister in France) (2017)
- Specialized Master in International Business Law and Management, ESSEC Business School (2016)
- Master's degree (Master 2) in Common Law and Comparative Law, Paris René Descartes Law School / Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam (2014)
- Master's degree (Master 2) in Tax Law, Paris Est Créteil Law School (2012)
- Bar Admission, Hauts-de-Seine - France (2018)