2 rue Ancelle
Laurent Cesbron is a Legal Advisor within the Corporate Department of CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats, which he joined in 1988. An expert in corporate/mergers & acquisitions, he advises on matters of company law with respect to the day-to-day management of companies, as well as on any specific issues or exceptional activities they are involved in (mergers, partial asset contributions, equity capital transactions, issuing of securities, disposals/acquisitions, etc.).
He has participated in transnational operations (cross-border mergers, reclassification of securities, carve-outs, etc.), which he has coordinated in collaboration with the CMS network. He has specific experience with assisting companies in various regulated sectors (banking, insurance, social economy, co-operative sector, etc.) to complete their corporate transactions. He works regularly with a number of SMEs, which account for a significant proportion of his clients.
Laurent also advises clients, particularly business leaders, on registration fees and wealth tax and assists them in case of disputes with the authorities.
He has also delivered lectures and training courses to students and professionals and written several articles in professional journals.
- Post-graduate degree (DESS) in Corporate Law, University of Angers (1987)
- Certificates of specialisation in corporate law and tax law.
- Publications in Bulletin Joly Sociétés : Une réduction de capital avec remboursement aux associés 'est pas un partage, january 2009-
- Promesses croisées et vente parfaite, march 2006
- Contestation sur la valeur des droits sociaux, november 2001
- Publications in Option Finance- Réduction de capital; la disparition du droit de partage confirmée par le législateur, 9 march 2009