2 rue Ancelle
Laurent joined the Employment Department of CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2005. He is an associate who specialises in employment and social security law within the Employment Department, and is currently a member of the team specialising in employment and social security litigation.
- Ader, Amigues et Jolibois (2000-2003)
- Pechenard & Associés (2003-2005)
- Master's degree in Business Law, University of Paris II - Panthéon-Assas (1998)
- Post-graduate degree (DESS) in Law and Practice of Labour Relations, University of Paris II - Panthéon-Assas (1999)
- CAPA (post-graduate legal qualification required to practise as a solicitor or barrister in France) (2000)