2 rue Ancelle
Laurent Mion is a partner specialising in insurance law within the Banking and Finance Department of CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats. His practice encompasses all types of financing operations both for banks and on behalf of borrowers or issuers. He has developed a solid reputation in project financing, particularly in public-private partnerships (PPP).
Laurent is also in charge of the Insurance practice within the CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats. In that role, he regularly assists and advises a wide range of insurance companies, mutual insurance companies, provident institutions and insurance intermediaries and frequently takes part in conferences, seminars and training focused on life insurance and the distribution of insurance products.
Laurent joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 1986. A partner in the firm since 1998 and former member of the Supervisory Board, he now manages the Banking and Finance Department, which employs around twenty lawyers.
- Former Member of the Supervisory Board (2010-2013)
- Lecturer at the University of Paris I - Panthéon-Sorbonne
- Post-graduate degree (DESS) in Corporate Law
- Post-graduate degree (DJCE) in Corporate Legal Advice, University of Montpellier (1986) Law school prize-winner
- Member of ACE (French Association of Corporate Legal Advisors)