2 rue Ancelle
Before joining CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in January 2018, Lin worked five years at Herbert Smith Freehills Paris LLP. Lin is a French qualified associate and has a dual Franco-Chinese legal background, with a bachelor degree in Chinese law and a PhD degree in French law.
Lin assists French and Chinese companies on their real estate transactions into France and Europe. Lin assists also international investors on their renewable energy projects in France.
- Herbert Smith Freehills Paris LLP (2013-2017)
- Bachelor of Laws, Northwest University of Politics & Law, Xi’an, China (2003)
- M.A. of International Private Law, Paris II University (2004)
- Ph. D. of International Private Law, Paris II University (2010)
- Bar Admission (Paris, France) (2012)
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Association of Chinese Lawyers of France
- Member of the Hauts-de-Seine Bar
- What you should know to export and invest in China - LE MOCI N°1909 p 62s. (in French) (01/03/2012)
- French companies, what happens if your Chinese partner goes bust? What are your rights? - Option Finance N°1175, p 29s. (in French) (29/05/2012)
- Independent Directors in Chinese Law - Société de Législation Comparée, p 137s. (in French) (2010)