2 rue Ancelle
Louis joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2016 within the Employment Doctrine, lead by Olivier Dutheillet de Lamothe. He works on matters of Employment and Pensions Law, notably on collective (relations with staff representatives, collective bargaining, restructuring, etc.) and individual (employee recruitment, execution and termination of labor contracts, etc.) employment relationships.
He also assists in the making of various Employment Law training programs and conferences.
- Associate, CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats (2016 – present)
- Writer, Wolters Kluwer (2015 – present)
- Trainee writer specialized in Employment Law, Wolters Kluwer (2014–2015)
- Master’s degree in Employment Law, University of Paris I – Panthéon-Sorbonne (2015)
- CAPA (post-graduate legal qualification required to practise as a solicitor or barrister in France) (2016)
- Admitted to the Hauts-de-Seine Bar (2017)
- Published in various legal and business magazines (Les Échos Business, Social Pratique)