2 rue Ancelle
Louise Raynaud joined the Employment Department of CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2016.
She advises companies on employment law and assists them on litigation files.
Louise Raynaud works particularly on lot of files concerning litigations before the Employment Tribunal (“Conseil de Prud’hommes”) (harassment, discrimination, redundancies, dismissals for professional inadequacy, incapacity, fault…).
- Practising certificate for French Lawyers, Paris’s french lawyers school (2016)
- Master’s of Law - Business Law (DJCE) – Toulouse University (2013)
- Bachelor Degree in Employment Law –Toulouse University (2013)
- Bar Admission in Hauts-de-Seine
- Home occupation compensation and teleworking: latest clarification of the Court of Cassation – Usine Digital (05/04/2017)
- Evolution of the special regulation during the procedure for breach of the employment contract of a protected employee: a clarification is necessary - Echos Business (16/02/2017)