1 rue du Maréchal Joffre
Lawyer since January 2016, Lucie Wedrychowski is an associate in the Corporate Department of CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats. Her practice is mainly focused on contract law and corporate law (setting-up of companies, mergers, disposals, approval of annual accounts). She also deals with tax matters (business taxation, patrimonial taxation and related tax litigation).
She advises in particular French and foreign non-listed companies, in commercial and industrial sectors.
She joined the firm in October 2015. Beforehand, she practiced for four years as tax advisor at Ernst & Young, Luxembourg, where she mainly provided tax structuring advice for international groups in the financial sector.
- CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats, Strasbourg, Corporate Department (since October 2015 ; tax law internship from January to June 2015)
- Administrative Tribunal, Tax Division, Strasbourg (tax law internship from July to December 2014)
- Ernst & Young, Tax advisory firm, International Tax Department, Luxembourg (January 2010 – December 2013)
- Bar Exam, Ecole Régionale des Avocats du Grand-Est (2015)
- Post-graduate degree in American Legal Studies (LLM), Vermont Law School, Vermont, United-States (2009)
- Master II in Business Law (DJCE) and Tax Law Certificate, Cergy-Pontoise and Montpellier Universities, France (2008)
- Master I in Business Law, Panthéon-Sorbonne University, Paris, France (J2007)
- Bar Admission (Strasbourg, France) in January 2016