2 rue Ancelle
Margaux Bianchetti joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats's Labour Law Department in 2017.
She advises companies on a daily basis on the legal aspects of labour relations as well as on social security law, criminal labour law, civil service law and collective procedures.
She regularly defends companies in individual and collective litigation.
- Internship at Capstan Avocats Toulouse and Paris (2016 and 2017)
- Internship at Administative Tribunal, Cergy Pontoise, (2014)
- Master’s Degree in Labour Law, University of Toulouse with distinction (2016)
- University Diploma of the “Academy Law”, University of Toulouse with distinction (2014)
- Member of the jury of the pleading competition Tripalium in Labour law (2018)
- Bar Admission (2018)