2 rue Ancelle
Marie-Clémence has joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in November 2016, after several years in the Customs department of Arsene Taxand (Paris).
Her area of expertise includes all aspects of customs law and international trade (customs value, origin, tariff classification, import and export formalities, customs procedures, etc.), regulation of indirect taxes and excise duties, regime of energy and environmental taxation.
She works in various economic sectors: medical or pharmaceutics, cosmetics, automotive, naval, food, consumer products, cultural goods, energy production, tobacco, spirits, textiles, high technology waste, petroleum products, etc.
- Associate, Arsene Taxand (2012-2015)
- Associate, OJFI Alister (YDES) (2010-2011)
- Lecturer (Master degree) for « European Union policies », University Panthéon-Assas (Paris II) (2012-2015)
- Graduated, European law, University Sorbonne Paris I (2008)
- Graduated, French-German comparative law, University Paris II - Panthéon-Assas (2007)
- LLM, University Humboldt, Berlin (2006)
- Member of the Hauts-de-Seine Bar
- La réforme de la contribution au service public de l’électricité, co-author - Revue Française de Droit Administratif, RFDA n°3 (mai-juin 2017)