174 rue de Créqui
69 422 Lyon
Marie Debruyne has been an associate within the Employment Law Department of CMS Francis Lefebvre Lyon Avocats since 2011.
Marie mainly acts as an advisor on employment law.
She advises companies on the legal aspects of individual and collective labour relations on a daily basis.
She actually has many years of experience in employment law and, specifically in the field of international mobility: day-to-day assistance for numerous companies in this area, pre-litigation, regular training (temporary employment law, international mobility (again), executive pay, etc.).
She lectures on international mobility as part of the Professional Degree in international company development (MDI) at the IUT Lyon 1 Site de Villeurbanne Doua.
- Junior associate, Noble & Scheidecker, Luxembourg (2007–2009)
- Junior associate, Aguera & Associés, Lyon (2010–2011)
- Certificate of Aptitude for the Profession of Lawyer
- Post-graduate research degree (DEA) in Employment Law, Paris
- Post-graduate degree (DESS) in Industrial Property, Paris
- Master’s Degree in Legal Studies, Aix en Provence
- U.K. Employees in Europe after Brexit? Be Smart and be Prepared! - Tax Planning International Review journal (January 2017)