2 rue Ancelle
Marie Sevrin has been a lawyer with the employment law department since 2010.
Marie advises clients on individual employment relations (employment contracts, implementation of dismissal procedures, negotiation of settlements, mobility, workplace health, etc.) and collective employment relations (workplace elections, management of employee representatives, collective bargaining, employee savings, restructuring and collective redundancies on economic grounds). Marie also assists her clients with URSSAF inspections and disputes.
- Certificate of Aptitude for the Profession of Lawyer, Rennes (2010)
- Master II – Business Law, post-graduate degree, Caen (2008)
- The financial solidarity of the principal, a vital new aspect of URSSAF inspections, co-author – Les Echos Business (November 2016)
- The URSSAF combatting undeclared work, co-author – Les Echos Business (November 2015)
- Internships abroad – what protection?, co-author – Les Echos Business (May 2015)
- Can the employer force a salesperson to change their area of prospection?, co-author – Les Echos Business (March 2015)
- Equal pay – how should it be assessed?, co-author – Les Echos Business (December 2014)
- Trade unions – reduced bargaining power, co-author – Les Echos Business (October 2014)