174 rue de Créqui
69 422 Lyon
Marine Lafarge is an associate in the Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions Department of CMS Francis Lefebvre Lyon Avocats and is an experienced member of the team.
Marine is specialized in transfers, sales, mergers & acquisitions, private equity and, more generally, restructuring operations. She has gained considerable experience of negotiating shareholder agreements and establishing profit-sharing tools.
She ensures day to day corporate law advices to major listed and non listed French companies and multinational corporations She works for investors, industrial groups and shareholders executive in the industrial, real estate, service and high-tech sectors.
Marine Lafarge joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Lyon Avocats in 2008.
- Certificate of Aptitude for the Profession of Lawyer
- Post-graduate degree (DESS) in Business and Tax Law, Université de Lyon III
- Post-graduate degree (DJCE) in Corporate Legal Advice, Université de Lyon III
- Member of the Association of Business Lawyers (ACE)
- Lyon Bar Association, 2008