2 rue Ancelle
Mary Lédée is a lawyer in the International Tax Team. She is particularly involved in transactional taxation with a focus on real estate transactions (including assistance in the structuring of the acquisitions, assistance in the negotiation of the contracts and tax due diligence) but also advises clients on all tax issues related to mergers and acquisitions, intragroup reorganizations in an international context.
She assists multinational groups and real estate investments funds (such as OPCI or SIIC companies) in their day-to-day issues and in their interactions with the French tax authorities, especially during tax audits.
Mary joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2016.
- Associate at Herbert Smith Freehills (2015-2016)
- Associate at Wragge Lawrence Graham (2013-2015)
- Associate at Fidal Direction Internationale (2011-2013)
- Master of Laws (LLM), International Legal Practice, Bond University (2012)
- Post-graduate degree (DJCE), University of Poitiers (2008)
- Master’s degree, International Business Law, University of Montréal (2007)
- Member of the International Fiscal Association (2015)
- Bar Admission (2011)