2 rue Ancelle
Matias Labé joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2006. He advises French and international companies on tax management and acts for them in disputes. He also works with the private banking departments of banks, helping them to assist their clients and analysing the tax implications of the products they develop.
- Lecturer on the DJCE (Corporate Legal Advisor) course at the University of Toulouse and at Sciences-Po, Paris
- Post-graduate degree (DEA) in Company Law (2002)
- Post-graduate degree (DESS) in Taxation, University of Toulouse (2003)
- Doctorate degree in Taxation and Company Law, University of Toulouse (2006)
- CAPA (post-graduate legal qualification required to practise as a solicitor or barrister in France) (2007)