2 rue Ancelle
Maxime assists local and international clients in legal counselling and litigation, in particular in the following fields: Intellectual Property, Information Technology, Personal data protection, Media and communications, Sport Law and Commercial Law.
- Maxime joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2014.
- LLM in International Law, McGill University (2014)
- Intellectual Property and Information Technology Law, University Paris II - Panthéon-Assas (2010)
- Member of the International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Member of French Data Protection Association (AFCDP)
- Bar Admission (Hauts-de-Seine)
- Online dispute resolution (ODR) as a solution to cross border consumer disputes : the enforcement of outcomes, déc. 2015, McGill Journal of Dispute Resolution 2:1:1-22, 2015
- Public access to a wireless network: the operator may be required to secure his network, Law-Now (March 2017)