2 rue Ancelle
Morgan Toanen is an expert in taxation, and intervenes in: real estate tax, in company and company group taxation as well as on transaction and Private Equity taxation, particularly tax structuring. He also assists private persons, shareholders and directors in their personal and asset taxation affairs.
Morgan joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2018.
- Herbert Smith Freehills, Paris, France (may 2016–may 2018)
- Dechert LLP, Paris, France (July 2014–may 2016)
- LLM in international taxation, King’s College London, London (2013)
- Master 2 in business and tax law – DJCE, Caen (2011)
- Les jeux vidéo : le sport du 21ème siècle ?, co-author - les Echos Business (January 2019)
- L’amendement Charasse est-il un dispositif anti-abus ?, co-author - Option Finance (June 2018)