2 rue Ancelle
Nadia Aïssaoui advises financial institutions, issuers and investors on numerous market transactions in the area of debt securities (bond issues, European private placements (Euro PP), EMTN programmes, subordinated notes, covered bonds, high yield, negotiable debt securities, liability management), equity securities or giving access to equity (initial public offerings, capital increases, preferred shares, convertible or exchangeable bonds, warrants, certificates) and structured derivative products (implementation and restructuring of structured derivative products (ISDA or FBF) in the context of strategic operations on quoted shares).
- Autorité des marchés financiers, Direction des Emetteurs, Paris (2011-2015)
- Société Générale, Legal Department, La Défense (2007-2011)
- Master's degree in Labour Law, Université de Nantes (2006)
- Master's degree in Private Law, Université de Nantes (2005)
- Member of Association 3AAMF
- La réforme de la Directive Prospectus – Option Finance, (December, 2016)