2 rue Ancelle
Ondine has been assisting companies in all HR related matters, including in court for nearly 10 years. She mostly advises French subsidiaries of major foreign companies across a variety of sectors
She has joined the firm in May 2015.
Before joining CMS, she worked for a top-ranked French employment law firm.
She was also university lecturer and tutor in employment law for a few years.
- Flichy Grangé Avocats (2012-2015)
- Lecturer and tutor in employement law, University Nantes and Paris II - Panthéon-Assas
- EFB (2012)
- Audencia, Business school, Master in management (2007)
- DEA – Master II research in Employment law, Nantes University (2004)
- Paris Bar Association (2013)