2 rue Ancelle
Pauline specialises in direct taxation, working mainly in the field of corporate tax, both in advisory and litigation matters, personal tax, tax on national and international restructuring projects and corporate group taxation.
Pauline Marret joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2017. She formerly worked for EY Société d’Avocats from 2013.
- Associate, EY Société d’Avocats (2013-2017)
- CAPA (post-graduate legal qualification required to practice as a solicitor or barrister in France) (2013)
- Master's degree in Corporate Legal Advice (DJCE), University of Montesquieu Bordeaux IV (2011)
- Master’s degree in Corporate Law and Taxation, University of Montesquieu Bordeaux IV (2011)
- Specialization, Certificate in taxation, University of Montpellier 1 (2011)
- Bar Admission (Hauts-de-Seine, France)