174 rue de Créqui
69 422 Lyon
Pauline Miranda, has been an associate within the Employment Law department of CMS Francis Lefebvre Lyon Avocats since February 2018.
Pauline acts as an advisor in employment law. She intervenes both in labour law and social security regulations. She works with various companies from the ‘SME’ to the ‘TWA’.
She gives advice in various areas of employment law, mainly in labour law : in its collective aspect (employee representative bodies, labour inspector, collective bargaining, working time and so on) and in its individual aspect (termination procedures of employment contract (dismissal, amicable termination agreement…), drafting of employment contract, and so on).
- Associate - Carler Avocats
- CAPA (Certificate of Aptitude for the Profession of Lawyer) (2016)
- Master’s degree 2 in Employment Law research area – University of Lyon 2 IETL (2013)
- Master’s degree 1 in Employment Law, Labour Law and employment relations – University of Lyon 2 IETL (2012)
- First Certificate in English (Cambridge)
- Lyon Bar Association