2 rue Ancelle
Pauline Mosset joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats' tax department in 2011.
Specialised in direct taxation, she advises French and international companies in particular on corporate taxation, taxation of restructuring operations or group taxation, and acts for them in disputes.
She also advises individuals in the management of their assets and assists them in their exchanges with the tax authorities and in litigation before the courts.
- CAPA ( (2011)
- Master 2 Juriste conseil d’entreprise – DJCE (post-graduate degree in business and tax law), University of Strasbourg (2010)
- LLM in International business law, University of Exeter (2009)
- Bar Admission (Hauts-de-Seine, France)
- Holding animatrice : le Conseil d’Etat explicite pour la première fois la notion, co-author – Solution notaire Hebdo (June 2018)
- Intégration fiscale : le point sur l’intérêt du régime, co-author – Option finance (April 2016)