174 rue de Créqui
69 422 Lyon
Pauline Pichon is an associate within the Employment Law Department of CMS Francis Lefebvre Lyon Avocats.
Pauline acts in employment law, social security law and social welfare law pre-litigation and litigation.
She advises companies of all sizes on the legal aspects of individual and collective labour relations, as well as social welfare, on a daily basis.
She is involved in sustained litigation work throughout France before the courts ruling on employment matters: Industrial Tribunals, Social Security Tribunals, Regional Courts, Regional High Courts, Labour Division of the Court of Appeal.
A lawyer for 6 years, Pauline Pichon joined the firm in 2014.
- Associate, Joseph Aguera & Associés (2011–2014)
- A six-month placement with McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter LLP and the French Honorary Consulate, Philadelphia (September 2009–March 2010)
- Certificate of Aptitude for the Profession of Lawyer, Ecole des Avocats Rhône Alpes
- Master II - Employment Law and Labour Relations – Université Jean Moulin LYON 3
- Master II - Healthcare Company Law, with a distinction in “Pharmaceutical Law” - Université Montpellier 1
- Master I - Employment Law - Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3
- Post-graduate diploma in American and English Law.