2 rue Ancelle
Pierre Dedieu is a partner in CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats's International Taxation team. Pierre joined the firm in 1999 and became a partner in 2009.
Pierre specialises in matters relating to international restructuring operations, real estate investments, cross-border transactions (investment income, leasing, hybrid transactions), international mobility and transfer pricing.
Since 2009 he has become a leading expert on disclosure and in litigation concerning foreign assets belonging to French residents.
- Graduate of ESSEC Business School (1996)
- Post-graduate degrees (DESS, DJCE) in Business Law and Corporate Legal Advice, University of Strasbourg (1997)
- Certificate in Tax Law, University of Montpellier (1997)
- CAPA (post-graduate legal qualification required to practise as a solicitor or barrister in France) (1998)
- Member of IFA (International Fiscal Association)
- Member of ACE (French Association of Corporate Legal Advisors)
- Member of IACF (French Institute of Tax Lawyers)
- Trusts : les trustees sont dans l’obligation de fournir pour le 30 septembre 2012 la valorisation des avoirs placés dans le trust, co-author - Option Finance (24/09/2012)
- Fiscalité des successions transfrontalières en Europe : la recommandation de la Commission, co-author - Option Finance (21/05/2012)