2 rue Ancelle
Pierre-Jean Douvier specialises in international law. He co-manages the International team. His four main areas of expertise are:
- advice to private clients (family office, legal, regulatory, immigration law, tax issues, asset protection, restructuring of wealth, wealth transfer techniques and trusts/foundations with respect to civil law, succession, international tax litigation and tax audits, etc).
- property law (from both the legal and tax perspectives): purchase, restructuring/investment, management – mainly for families.
- Monaco: corporate, regulatory and tax law.
- transfer pricing/permanent establishment/effective management of entities.
For 8 years, he was the only expert in European and international law registered with the French courts.
Pierre-Jean Douvier joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 1986. He is based in Monaco, where he is an international taxation adviser."
- Coopers & Lybrand (1981-1984)
- Ernst & Whinney (1984-1986)
- Lecturer at the University of Paris II - Panthéon-Assas
- Post-graduate degree (DEA) in Corporate Law, University of Paris II - Panthéon-Assas (1981)
- ESLSCA.(applied commercial science school) (1979)
- Member of IACF (French Institute of Tax Lawyers)
- Member of ACE (French Association of Corporate Legal Advisors)
- Member of IFA (International Fiscal Association)
- Member of IBA (International Bar Association)
- Member of UIA (International Association of Lawyers)
- Les prix de transfert, co-auteur - Editions Francis Lefebvre (Juin 2008)
- Tax regime of stable entities - IBFD (2002) Tax regime of partnerships - IBDF (2002)
- International operations, co-author - Editions Francis Lefebvre (2002)
- Legal an Tax guide to Monaco - Editions Francis Lefebvre (3° Edition 1998)
- Tax law in international relations - Pedone (1996) 20 cases of international taxation - Litec (1996)
- Accounts management, co-author - Editions Francis Lefebvre (1998)
- Summary on conglomerates, co-auteur - Editions Francis Lefebvre (2001-2002)
- Head of the international tax column - the Revue pratique du commerce international (R.P.C.I.)
- Correspondent for the periodical "The Bulletin", Amsterdam (IBFD)
- Editor for the ransfer Princing Journal (IBFD)