2 rue Ancelle
Pierre joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in January 2018.
He was previously partner in the Real Estate Department of Herbert Smith Freehills office in Paris, which he created and directed.
Before becoming a lawyer, Pierre was the General Counsel of Espace Promotion, Unibail’s subsidiary dedicated to the promotion of shopping centers. He had previously created and directed during 5 years Research Center specialized in development and construction law.
Pierre is specialised in all transactional aspects of real estate deals: partnership structuring, formation of investment funds, acquisition and sale of buildings or real estate companies, assembly of construction and real estate development operations, commercial leases.
- Herbert Smith Freehills, Paris (2005-2017)
- Lefèvre Pelletier et Associés, Paris (1991-2005)
- Unibail Espace Promotion, Paris (1986-1991)
- Postgradutate Law degree, Nice-Sophia Antipolis University
- Member of Paris Bar Council (1993-2017)
- Member of Hauts-de-Seine Bar Council since 2018
- "Legal and Tax Guide for Real Estate Investment in France" - Editor-in-chief and co-author of the, 2015 edition.