2 rue Ancelle
Raphaël Bordier is a partner in CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats’s Employment Law Department. He has worked in employment law and social welfare law for more than twenty years, both advising and litigating on behalf of French and foreign companies.
His focus areas include all individual and collective labour relations as well as the management of employment disputes. He has extensive experience in personnel representation and management of labour relations, as well as in the employment aspects of company transfers and restructures.
Raphaël joined in 1995 and became a partner in 2009.
- Master’s in Business Law, University of Paris X - Nanterre (1993)
- Post-graduate degrees (DESS, DJCE) in Corporate Legal Advice and Corporate Law, University of Cergy-Pontoise (1994)
- Professional certificate specialising in employment law, University of Montpellier (1994)
- CAPA (post-graduate legal qualification required to practise as a solicitor or barrister in France), Versailles Regional Bar School (1997)
- Member of ACE (French Association of Corporate Legal Advisors)
- Guide LBO, Dossiers Pratiques collection, co-author - Editions Francis Lefebvre (2012)