2 rue Ancelle
Renaud Guerder joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2011.
He is involved in individual taxation and corporate taxation.
He advises managers, shareholders and high net-worth individuals on income tax, wealth tax and other personal matters. He has a specific expertise in taxation of sportsmen, artist, and work of art (capital gain, inheritance, gifts).
He helps corporations with their direct taxation issues: CIT, restructuring operations, tax group’s regime, thin capitalisation rules, etc.
He works both in the consulting and in litigation areas (tax audits and tax litigations).
- Administrative Appeal Court - Paris (2011)
- Loyens & Loeff - Luxembourg (2010)
- In charge of the “Accounting and Finances” Unit of the Master degree in business and tax law (DJCE) – Strabourg (since 2012)
- CAPA (2011)
- Master degree in business and tax law (DJCE) - Strasbourg (2009): Certificate in tax law, Award of the Administrative Appeal Court of Paris
- Master degree in Accounting and Finances (MSTCF) - Strasbourg (2006)
- Member of the Hauts-de-Seine Bar
- Member of AIAF (International Association for Football Lawyers)
- Les nouveautés en matière de fiscalité patrimoniale, co-author - Dossier Droit & Patrimoine (Edition 2018)